My clients often ask me about the benefits that are available to them as veterans. In preparing an estate pan, veterans should be aware of some additional benefits that may be available to them for payment of long term care and other expenses. Read More...
- Creating a Probate-Proof Estate Plan
- CYBER SCAMS
- Website Accessibility Under the ADA
- Tax Lots, Lawfully Established Units of Land, and Lots of Record
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- 2019 Legislative Update
- Pay Equity – Making Sense of a New Hiring, Promotion and Compensation Framework
- Jeremy M. Green, Attorney at Bryant, Lovlien & Jarvis Selected as a 2017 Oregon Rising Star
- Are Efforts to Reduce the Scope and Costs of Discovery Working?
- The Probate Process from Start to Finish