Jeremy M. Green, an attorney and shareholder with the Bend law firm of Bryant, Lovlien & Jarvis, P.C., has been selected for the fourth consecutive year as a SuperLawyer’s “Rising Star,” a distinction that recognizes outstanding lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. While up to 5% of Oregon lawyers are selected as SuperLawyers, no more than 2.5% are selected as Rising Stars. Read More...
- Creating a Probate-Proof Estate Plan
- CYBER SCAMS
- Website Accessibility Under the ADA
- Tax Lots, Lawfully Established Units of Land, and Lots of Record
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- 2019 Legislative Update
- Pay Equity – Making Sense of a New Hiring, Promotion and Compensation Framework
- Jeremy M. Green, Attorney at Bryant, Lovlien & Jarvis Selected as a 2017 Oregon Rising Star
- Are Efforts to Reduce the Scope and Costs of Discovery Working?
- The Probate Process from Start to Finish