BLJ attorneys John Sorlie, Melissa Lande, and Mark Reinecke will serve as faculty for a legal seminar entitled “The Probate Process from Start to Finish,” hosted by the National Business Institute. The May 12, 2017 seminar is designed for attorneys, paralegals, CPAs & accountants, financial planners and wealth managers, tax planning specialists, trust officers, and tax preparers. Read More...
- Creating a Probate-Proof Estate Plan
- CYBER SCAMS
- Website Accessibility Under the ADA
- Tax Lots, Lawfully Established Units of Land, and Lots of Record
- Guardianships and Conservatorships: What They Are and How to Avoid Them
- 2019 Legislative Update
- Pay Equity – Making Sense of a New Hiring, Promotion and Compensation Framework
- Jeremy M. Green, Attorney at Bryant, Lovlien & Jarvis Selected as a 2017 Oregon Rising Star
- Are Efforts to Reduce the Scope and Costs of Discovery Working?
- The Probate Process from Start to Finish