Neil Bryant and his wife Mary were recently given the honor of “Citizens of the Year” by the Bend Chamber of Commerce at the 2014 SAGE Awards on May 9th. The Bryants are well-known figures in the Central Oregon Community and are proud to be involved in a variety of programs, non-profits, and community initiatives. Read more here http://bendchamber.org/chamber-weekly/neil-and-mary-bryant-named-citizens-of-the-year-at-bend-chamber-2014-sage-awards-eight-businesses-also-receive-honors.
- What is a benefit company? An overview of the newest business entity type.
- A Brief Guide to City Incorporation
- The 10 Best Ways to Prepare Your Estate Plan in 2021
- Coronavirus Relief Funds Available to Cities and Counties
- John Sorlie receives Preeminent rating from national rating firm
- Benefits for Small Businesses under the CARES Act
- Understanding a Preliminary Title Report
- Pregnancy & The Workplace – Making Accommodations
- Creating a Probate-Proof Estate Plan
- CYBER SCAMS