Shareholder Sharon Smith is a co-chair of the City’s Boundary Technical Advisory committee, working to expand the City of Bend’s Urban Growth Boundary. On the most recent City Edition, Sharon, along with City Councilors, the mayor, and staff explain the process to shape our community for the future. Sharon’s practice emphasizes land use, real estate, municipal and school law. View the video here.
- What is a benefit company? An overview of the newest business entity type.
- A Brief Guide to City Incorporation
- The 10 Best Ways to Prepare Your Estate Plan in 2021
- Coronavirus Relief Funds Available to Cities and Counties
- John Sorlie receives Preeminent rating from national rating firm
- Benefits for Small Businesses under the CARES Act
- Understanding a Preliminary Title Report
- Pregnancy & The Workplace – Making Accommodations
- Creating a Probate-Proof Estate Plan
- CYBER SCAMS