John Sorlie was recently appointed to the Board of Directors of Bethlehem Inn – a non-denominational, community-based facility providing shelter, help and hope to those experiencing homelessness in Central Oregon. More information can be found at https://bethleheminn.org/. John’s legal practice focuses on estate planning, taxation, and business and real estate transactions.
- What is a benefit company? An overview of the newest business entity type.
- A Brief Guide to City Incorporation
- The 10 Best Ways to Prepare Your Estate Plan in 2021
- Coronavirus Relief Funds Available to Cities and Counties
- John Sorlie receives Preeminent rating from national rating firm
- Benefits for Small Businesses under the CARES Act
- Understanding a Preliminary Title Report
- Pregnancy & The Workplace – Making Accommodations
- Creating a Probate-Proof Estate Plan
- CYBER SCAMS