Mark Reinecke has been appointed by the Oregon State Bar Board of Governors to the Region 1 Local Professional Responsibility Committee which investigates ethics complaints against attorneys in 17 Eastern Oregon counties. This is the second time Mark has been appointed to this particular OSB committee. Mark is also a current member of the Bar’s Client Security Fund Committee.
- What is a benefit company? An overview of the newest business entity type.
- A Brief Guide to City Incorporation
- The 10 Best Ways to Prepare Your Estate Plan in 2021
- Coronavirus Relief Funds Available to Cities and Counties
- John Sorlie receives Preeminent rating from national rating firm
- Benefits for Small Businesses under the CARES Act
- Understanding a Preliminary Title Report
- Pregnancy & The Workplace – Making Accommodations
- Creating a Probate-Proof Estate Plan
- CYBER SCAMS