Melissa Lande is teaching Estate Planning and Long Term Care classes at Central Oregon Community College. Melissa currently serves on a statewide committee called SPADO (State Plan for Alzheimer’s Disease in Oregon) Guardian Workgroup. Melissa’s articles are published bi-monthly in the Bend Bulletin’s Ageless Magazine. She is also a regular contributor to the Ask a Legal Professional column in the Bend Bulletin.
- What is a benefit company? An overview of the newest business entity type.
- A Brief Guide to City Incorporation
- The 10 Best Ways to Prepare Your Estate Plan in 2021
- Coronavirus Relief Funds Available to Cities and Counties
- John Sorlie receives Preeminent rating from national rating firm
- Benefits for Small Businesses under the CARES Act
- Understanding a Preliminary Title Report
- Pregnancy & The Workplace – Making Accommodations
- Creating a Probate-Proof Estate Plan
- CYBER SCAMS